Saturday, January 15, 2011

Garage Sale Find

Today I went
~Junking~
as my friend Jillie from High School
likes to call it...
Look what I found
Isn't she a beauty?
but the good news is
she has a twin

They have no stains, no smell
and they were $35 each
I couldn't break up the pair
I think I'll call them
Laverne & Shirley

I'm not sure where they will go yet
~or~
 what they will end up looking like...
you know I have a sewing machine, right?

Maybe this cutie

Or like this?
 Now that I know what ticking is I seem to love it more


Maybe I'll put them in my bedroom like in this picture
and get some beautiful toile

This might be too big of a project for me to take on
but worth a dream or two

How do you think they should look?

Better hit the hay
A big game of golf
with the girls
tomorrow
Wish me luck!

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet find...
    Have a Blessed day
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!!Love the girls! Great inspiration, you can do it...someday! Good luck with your game!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do.... It will be fabulous, great find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beauties Kathy! I love Paisley print, perhaps so deep warm color tones....I think they would look fantastic and classic. It really depends on where you put them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the possibilities!! What wonderful finds Kathy. I can't wait to see what you end up doing with them ;)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need those chairs! :) And your home is GORG I love it so pretty!! Have a great sunday!

    ~Allyson~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that Laverne and Shirley deserve place of honour in your bedroom in some gorgeous toile or by the fireplace in a stripe! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to garage shop in Palm Springs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!

    Wow! 35 dollars each? Where do you live??? I want go "junking" with you! :-)

    I love it! And I can't wait what you're going to do with them.

    xo


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My vote is for the white slip covers.

    ReplyDelete