Friday, January 14, 2011

Miss Meet Elizabethan

Oh my goodness did I get excited yesterday when the pest man stopped by
oh that didn't sound good did it.......
We never go to the front door except to answer the doorbell
~we should~
There were 2 packages left there for Lord knows how long...
So thankfully Manny the pest guy rang the door bell holding boxes!
Look what came in so quick...
only 1 week
turned me on to this place when she got her new Chandy
at
What a selection it is hard to choose, really...
Thankfully the Hubs liked what I liked so it was a go

We were having a dinner party that night and couldn't believe our
luck
He went right to work putting it up and with just a few trips to H.Depot
Viola!!!
Meet Miss Elizabethan


I had been worried that she wouldn't give out enough light
but she came through
6 chandy light bulbs with 40 watts of brilliance
we are lit up like a Christmas tree in that room now!
I have been playing with her and that dimmer switch
~all day~
does everyone get so attached to their
light fixtures like me?
I'm hoping she likes her big brother just a few feet away

Oh and that dinner party was so much fun...
It was the guys who started out the evening in this new 
~reading room~
Us girls were at the bar in the kitchen
that's a switch!

Look what was for dessert.....
Better get back to riding that bike today!

4 comments:

  1. Yes we love our lights and our dimmers LOL!
    Looks fantastic Kathy, you must be so excited. OK now I really hate you, look at that YUMMY! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new light it is GORG!! From what I see your home is beautiful! Thank you for stopping by my new blog I appreciate it. It is so much fun meeting all of you new people! I am your newest follower! Have a great weekend!

    ~Allyson~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that light!!! That is gorgeous! You know, you could mimic your entryway medallion with a painting or light medallion and draw attention to Miss Elizabethan even more. She is so gorgeous!!! Yay for Manny!

    ReplyDelete