Sunday, February 21, 2010

We're in the Sun!

Oh my gosh it's been a month since I have posted, serious time off doing all sorts of packing, moving, unpacking and power shopping to get our little home set up for our winter escapes.  Gary was into the yard and painting I was into Ross, TJ Maxx, Costco, Home Depot..I have lots of pictures to post.  Three girlfriend visits with lots of Martinis, Cosmos, and good wine got in the way of progress around here.  As well as a birthday!  Stay tuned for more soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if you are the same Kathy I know from RMS?? I have seen only tiny pic of you, and I am looking thru these pics to see if I can recognize your kitchen lol!!~ If it is not you I apologize....however I enjoyed your family pics and beautiful home regardless:) Debbie

    ReplyDelete