Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Buffet Party

Miss Kim at
Savvy Southern Style
&
Kristin at
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
are having  parties and I'm invited
they want a a before & after

My friend
~Jen~
The Uber talented
designer & artist
found this piece at auction
$40
Look what she did to it


I was BLOWN away


This was an OMG moment for me
when I saw these panels she did
This very cool piece
found a home in the
"apartment"

The room above our garage that the kids stay when visiting
with our Grandson
notice the changing table & diaper genie

Jen & I have been working on making it a
~Beach House~
doesn't that sound so much better than
apartment?


Well we have a long way to go


Jen made this for me as a surprise
We have a long way to go
but oh so much fun with
~Jen~
she is working on getting her blog up and running
in the mean time if you live in the N.W. around the
Puget Sound Area
She would love the work of designing or transforming your pieces
I will have more next week on
Kim's
Before & After Party
P.S.
Thank you Kim for continuing on with
our dear friend
~Debbie's~
Party 
I am sure you make her proud!
There are so many people joining you
I am headed over to browse right now!
I am new to
 but I love her blog
go check her out


9 comments:

  1. Kathy, that is a great transformation. I love it. She did a remarkable job. What a great idea making a beach cottage for your guests. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, that piece is gorgeous! Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! That is one gorgeous piece!!! What an incredible transformation!! Thanks so much for sharing! Love your beach house theme~ It looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & introducing yourself. Your enthusiasm in your blog is wonderful & I will look forward to visiting often.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic Kathy!!! I love what she did and the sides are phenomenal! I think the Beach Cottage is looking pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful piece of furniture. I just love how paint transforms everything.

    Thanks so much for stopping by to see my new kitchen WT! I hope you'll come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That hutch is truly amazing, your friend is uber talented, indeed. The room looks so pretty and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh...what a gorgeous piece and so well done. You would never in a million years think it was the same piece:) Loving the Beach cottage, I may crash sometime there!!~ Kim is making more than proud, she is ROCKIN it, like I knew she would!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I love that you have Debbie still commenting. :)

    This looks great! Your house in white is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete