Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's a Jungle out there

The back yard before

Our back yard was like a jungle when we got here, so many beautiful bushes full of flowers.  My hubby went crazy that the gardener had let it get out of control...I loved the flowers but knew he was right when saying it all had to be cut back...so in 2 months they say I might see my "Bougainvillea" (I had to google that to spell it right) again.  I love that prickly red bush and hope to have so much that someday this place will look like a mission from San Juan Capistrano.
                                                         The "after"
After 2 weeks we have no flowers but, new lights, new sod, a working pond and everything looks manicured

All cactus came out and the bougainvillea went in

No comments:

Post a Comment